1450 Green Street, San Francisco Unit – 2BR / 1.5BA / 1PKG offered at $1,695,000.
- This breathtaking 2BR/1.5BA penthouse is located in coveted Russian Hill.
- Every room features inspiring views of the City by the Bay.
- Starting in the timeless living room, you will be greeted by the dramatic cityscape framed by French windows to the South and West.
- Flow into the adjacent and spacious Dining Room which dramatically captures the iconic Golden Gate Bridge with romantic arched windows.
- The unit is bathed in natural sunlight and is perfectly suited to peaceful mornings in the Breakfast nook just off the kitchen.
- A carrera marble counter is perfectly placed in the finely remodeled Chef’s kitchen where many meals will be prepared looking out to the expansive views of the GG Bridge and the Bay.
- The spacious Master Bedroom is its own sanctuary with peaceful views of the city.
- A second bedroom adds to the floor plan and can also serve as an office/den.
- Beautifully remodeled full bath down the hall and adjacent is a stylist powder room.
- This flat is part of a boutique 8-unit TIC building that also features an elevator and comes with 1 car tandem parking + additional storage in the garage. Adding to the already long list of amenities, Green Street boasts a 98 Walkscore and is mere steps from boutiques, world class restaurants and services.
- 2 Bedroom
- 1.5 Bath
- 1 Car Tandem Parking
- 1,465 Square Feet
- Additional Storage
- Monthly Dues $1,275 covers Insurance, Reserves, Outside Management, Heating, Garbage and Water, Common Areas.
For more information contact Anthony Navarro at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]