1222 8th Avenue @ Lincoln Way, San Francisco, CA – 3BR / 3BA / 1PKG offered at $1,649,000.
- In the heart of the Inner Sunset sits this luxurious top floor condo filled with natural light and high end finishes.
- The to-the-studs remodel in 2013 preserved the Edwardian influence plus added a striking gas fireplace, gorgeous hardwood flooring and dual paned windows throughout.
- The open floor plan showcases that ideal layout with the entertaining spaces in front and 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms in back.
- The gourmet kitchen features an expansive island with built-in, open shelving and cabinetry highlighted with beautiful stainless steel appliances including a Bertazzoni gas range and Bosch dishwasher.
- The spacious master suite includes a soaking tub and rain shower.
- This 2 unit building shares a large backyard and the roof is deeded to this top floor unit for the possibility of adding a roof deck (to be verified by buyer).
- One car independent parking plus storage in the garage.
- Less than a block to Golden Gate Park and within a block to the Inner Sunsets hottest restaurant hub including Nopalito, Tartine, Ebisu, Marnee Thai and the soon-to-be Fiorella and more.
For more information contact Anthony Navarro at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]