San Francisco Spanish Mediterranean home – 4BR / 2BA offered at $1,900,000.
- 1,978 square feet, per graphic artist.
- Situated in a charming area.
- The upper level hosts a large formal living room with expansive southern views, an adjacent formal dining room, and a beautifully renovated kitchen with built-in bench seating for casual dining.
- At the back of this level, a vintage full bathroom and two large bedrooms that overlook the yard.
- Stairs off the kitchen lead down to an oversized family room with a built-in laundry station, two more quiet rear-facing bedrooms, and a remodeled full bathroom.
- The family room leads into the one-car garage that offers abundant storage.
- Two additional cars can park on the deep driveway.
- The sunny rear yard encompasses a patio area (big enough for your table/chairs and grill), a grassy yard, perimeter planter beds, and mature landscaping.
- Just three blocks to St. Mary’s Park playground, sports courts, dog run & Recreation Center.
- Easy access to Holly Park, Cortland Avenue retail, Glen Park Village, Glen Park BART, buses to downtown SF & I-280.
For more information contact Anthony Navarro at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]