San Francisco Single Family Home – 3BR / 2BA offered at $1,298,000.
- This fully detached home built in 1940, which has been meticulously cared for, updated and maintained like few others.
- Featuring 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on two levels with remodeled kitchen and bathrooms, gorgeous period details and hardwood floors throughout the main level.
- Completing this home is a park-like setting presented through the amazing landscaping in the front and rear yard, including French doors leading to a large two-level back deck.
- Double-paned windows and a fresh coat of exterior paint complete this home’s improvements and appeal.
- When one considers the location, this home is second to none.
- Steps to Mollie Stone’s Tower Market on Portola, West Portal Village, Forest Hill Muni Station, St. Brendan School, Clarendon Elementary, West Portal Elementary, Hoover Middle School, Ruth Asawa SOTA; few neighborhoods offer so much in such close proximity.
- This is a rare opportunity to live in a truly unique neighborhood that even hosts its own annual fair; so don’t miss this short marketing schedule and the chance to buy this home off-market.
- This is a very clean, beautiful home, both inside and out.
For more information contact Anthony Navarro at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]