San Francisco Single Family Home – 3BR / 1BA offered at $1,500,000.
- Originally built in 1912, this three-bedroom Edwardian-period home with a desirable floor plan is located in the hot Excelsior neighborhood.
- It is a few blocks away from Mission St., an arterial thoroughfare offering diverse commercial and transportation options.
- A few minutes’ drive is McLaren Park, the second largest park in San Francisco and home to several game courts, playgrounds, picnic areas, a golf course and the Jerry Garcia Amphitheater.
- The home is conveniently located within walking distance of BART and Glen Park Village, with easy access to both 101 and 280 freeways.
- This home is a commuter’s dream!
- Situated on a hillside, the home consists of two floors above a full basement.
- Enjoy your time with family and guests in the living room, which features a cozy fireplace.
- A formal dining room with period details, such as built-in cabinets, connects the living room and kitchen – a perfect layout to entertain.
- On the same level, you will find a good-sized full bath and an office/den that can be used as a guest bedroom.
- A dedicated laundry room in the back completes this level.
- The three bedrooms occupy the top floor, and the master bedroom gives you a splendid view of Twin Peaks.
- A one-car garage and full basement are ready for expansion.
- A second car can be parked off the street, on the long driveway.
- This home is not to be missed!
For more information contact Anthony Navarro at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]