San Francisco Mill Building loft – 1BR / 2BA priced at $1,300,000.
- A timber and brick conversion, this historic Mill Building loft oozes with originality and charm.
- With a brilliant combination of unique architecture and thoughtful redesign, this home is ready for someone who appreciates an inspiring and restful environment.
- Skylights and large windows pours in natural light.
- The dramatic vaulted redwood ceiling and zen-influenced upper bathroom bring a sense of warmth and tranquility to the lofted suite.
- Bring your imagination and personal lifestyle to the spacious main floor, with flexible floor plan, built-in features, modern appliances, and a full guest bath.
- Find out why John King at SF Chronicles described this building with these words: “The best historic preservation retains not only the original architecture, but also a sense of the world from which the building emerged.”
- The Mill Building was originally built in 1879, served as home of the Pacific Felt Company. Set near the uber-popular Mission Creek area and cutting-edge 20th Street corridor, this location is perfect for someone who enjoys the buzz of the hottest city scenes but also wants a retreat for solitude. Urban transportation options abound, as are gyms, grocery stores and parks.
- 1 bd / 2 ba
- deeded parking
- 1325 sqft
- Easy access elevator building
- 1300+ sqft
For more information contact Anthony Navarro at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]