766 Harrison St #406, San Francisco – Studio / 1 BA / Balcony offered at $469,000.
- The Cubix is a modern SOMA building with stylish features like polished concrete floors with radiant heat, stainless steel appliances, exposed concrete walls, and frosted glass doors. Well suited to your efficient and on-the-go lifestyle.
- Unit #406 features a custom-built Murphy bed to free up space in your living room during the day. The built-in also includes a closet, drawers and cupboards which you won’t find in the typical Cubix studio. There is a private balcony facing the interior courtyard for relaxing with coffee in the morning or a cocktail at night.
- Building amenities include bike storage and a spacious landscaped roof deck with covered cabanas and BBQ grills. If additional storage is needed, there is a storage room in the building reserved for #406 and available to rent for $75 / mo.
- This is a great location for commuters – walk to CalTrain and BART and it’s close to freeways and Google shuttles. Whole Foods is next door and you’re four blocks to Union Square. Walk Score 96. Transit Score 100. Bike Score 87.
- Low HOA dues! $281.62 / mo.
For more information contact Anthony Navarro at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]