San Francisco exquisite top-floor classic condo – 3BR / 2BA / 1PKG offered at $2,195,000.
- Storage area on-site
- 2,006 sq.ft per tax records
- 2 private decks
- $711.70/month HOA dues
- Feels like a European hideaway, high among the rooftops.
- Ensconced behind a striking façade on a tree-lined block, this light filled, two story home features a house-like floor plan that separates entertaining and living rooms from the sleeping spaces.
- Highly coveted layout with three bedrooms and two baths plus office space all on one level, including a peaceful master bedroom with high ceilings, two closets, and en-suite full bath.
- All three bedrooms are spacious enough to accommodate a king-size bed, or to serve as a family room.
- Charming outlooks beckon from almost every window, and expansive views from the front deck and living room are stunning by both day and night.
- Upstairs, find a dining room with stunning views and room to entertain 8-10.
- Sliding doors open to a private deck; the ideal spot for sipping coffee and watching the city awaken.
- Views of the City Hall dome, downtown skyscrapers, Sutro Tower, St. Mary’s Cathedral, and the tippy top of the Transamerica Pyramid leave no doubt that you’re in San Francisco.
- A chef’s kitchen (truly, the previous owner was a chef!) with carefully chosen appliances and stone counters has excellent flow to the living room.
- A second deck off the spacious living space is perfect for BBQ’ing or just catching some rays.
- The living room enjoys dramatic views of Twin Peaks and city lights, and this entire floor is flooded with southern sunlight.
- Enjoy all the delights of this world-class neighborhood, surrounded by gorgeous architecture, just steps from the shops and restaurants.
- Also just 2 blocks to Presidio Heights Playground!
- Truly a superb location.
For more information contact Anthony Navarro at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]