San Francisco Condominium – 2BR / 2BA / 2PKG offered at $2,089,000.
- Two bedroom, two bath condominium residence
- Two car side-by-side deed parking and additional storage
- Constructed in 1991 as a 20 unit ultra-luxury building, Nob Hill’s last major condominium development
- HOA Dues: $2,905 per month; includes water, garbage, building insurance, maintenance, reserves, 24 hour doorman and professional property management
- An elegant entrance foyer and hallway provide a gracious entry into the home and features great wall space for art
- The extremely large open living/ dining space enjoys a woodburning fireplace, hardwood flooring, moldings, three rounded Bay windows, lovely outlooks toward the surrounding greenery as well as the clouds and columns of the building’s giant Lake Cuomo-esque trompe l’oeil wall- a touch of Italy on Nob Hill!
- The chic-looking gourmet kitchen features granite counters and backsplash, cherrywood-finish cabinetry, pull-out pantry drawers, stainless Bosch appliances including 5 burner Bosch gas range with hood, Bosch double ovens and dishwasher, as well as a double door GE refrigerator with ice-maker- with a charming eat-in area enjoying greenery outlooks
- Spacious and luxurious, the master suite has three roomy closets, a large classic marble master bath with separate shower and tub, terrace, and views toward the Italianate trompe l’oeil in the building’s courtyard- with glimpses of the Bay and Russian Hill in the background.
- The 2nd/ guest marble bath with a shower/ tub also serves as powder room
- The 2nd bedroom steps out onto a balcony and also has outlooks toward the exquisite mural- straight out of Italy!
- There is a stacked Whirlpool washer/ dryer in the laundry closet
For more information contact Anthony Navarro at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]