San Francisco Exquisite Condo – 2BR/ 2BA offered at $1,300,000.
- Immaculately maintained half-floor condo
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms (including one master suite)
- Extra large private storage area in garage
- 1,339 Sq Ft, per graphic artist
- HOA Dues: $550/month
- 12-Unit Elevator Building w/Panoramic View Deck
- This exquisite condo occupies an entire half-floor of this elegant 1930s elevator building.
- Upon entering, you will be transported to a different era with high ceilings, arched doorways, and an abundance of old-world charm.
- The living room, formal dining room, and kitchen are separate yet interconnected, providing a nice flow and an optimal social setting.
- The oversized living room is situated in the corner of the building, offering large windows on two sides (one with a peekaboo Golden Gate Bridge view), a built-in bookshelf, and enough space for a separate office nook or play area.
- The living room opens into the formal dining room, ready to host your next large gathering or family dinner.
- The adjacent remodeled kitchen offers sleek quartz counters, stainless steel appliances, and abundant cabinetry.
- The two spacious bedrooms are located at opposite ends of the home, and both are nicely set apart from the social rooms for privacy and noise control.
- The master bedroom features custom built-in storage and a walk-through closet that leads to the ensuite bathroom.
- The second sizable bedroom and modern full bathroom are located off of the main hallway. A walk-in pantry, hallway cabinets, coat closet, and linen closet provide additional in-unit storage.
- This home comes with a large private storage area on the ground floor, shared laundry, and a common roof deck with panoramic views of the GG Bridge, bay, and city.
For more information contact Anthony Navarro at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]