San Francisco Condominium – 1BR / 1BA offered at $1,300,000.
- Wonderfully renovated Hayes Valley view condominium built in 2008.
- Spacious open floor plan consisting of a formal living room, dining area, & chef’s carrara marble kitchen perfect for entertaining on any scale.
- One bedroom, one bath, office/den/guest quarters, in-unit laundry area, garage parking for one vehicle & bike storage.
- Private balcony with Southeast views affording wonderful city views.
- Common view rooftop terrace, resident gym, full-time lobby attendant.
- Best of city living: top rated restaurants, cafes, boutique shopping, thriving entertainment, including San Francisco Symphony, Opera, Ballet and San Francisco Jazz Center.
- Heller Manus designed this modern building in 2008.
- The building features many luxurious amenities.
- The two-story lobby by Lorenz Interior Design is attended and well managed.
- The building also includes a landscaped roof deck with panoramic views and a barbeque area, and a resident fitness center.
- Proximity to world class restaurants, shopping, and cultural activities including the San Francisco Jazz Center, the Opera House, SF Ballet and Davies Symphony Hall.
- Commuters will be very pleased with proximity to public transportation and the 280 and 101 Freeways.
For more information contact Anthony Navarro at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]