4194 17th St, San Francisco – 3 Bedroom | 2 Bathroom | 1 Car Parking | Built in 1900 or newer | 1350 sq ft home size approx – $1,850,000
Meticulously renovated down-to-the-studs in 2014, this top floor 3 bed, 2 bath condo is located in an impeccably maintained charming 2-unit corner 1904 Victorian building on a coveted flat tree-lined block at the foot of Corona Heights. The luxurious interior features modern finishes with an open, airy floor plan with soaring 11 foot ceilings.
The open-concept kitchen, living and dining area offers Fleetwood sliding doors that create an indoor-outdoor living ambiance that is rarely found in classic San Francisco homes. The European style chef’s kitchen comes outfitted with Krion countertops by Porcelanosa, Jenn-Air induction stove, unique white glass appliances, and an oversized center island. This perfect entertaining area overlooks the Zen-like shared garden and is the ideal scene for a sophisticated dinner and wine party.
The generous sleeping quarters consist of a south facing primary bedroom with bay windows with sweeping views of Eureka Valley and Sutro Tower, a large ensuite bath with a spa-like shower, and two quiet middle bedrooms. All three bedrooms offer generous closet space and the middle bedrooms can double as a home office or workout space. Completing the home’s amenities are a remodeled full guest bath with designer bathroom fixtures and soaking tub, storage space, and a private laundry area. Step out the backdoor and take the stairs down to the landscaped shared yard with a grill to enjoy a bbq dinner under the stars.
The home comes with easy interior access to the garage, which is equipped with an electric car charger, and features deeded side by side parking, and plenty of storage space.
The residence is centrally located amongst the magic and serenity that Corona Heights offers. With a 98 Walking Score, you are blocks away from famed SF stair walks, iconic parks with panoramic views of the city and the bay, and half a dozen neighborhood villages including Castro/Upper Market, Duboce Triangle, Cole Valley, Divisadero, and the Lower Haight. This home encapsulates the best of San Francisco: Victorian charm, modern living, and access to the most beautiful outdoor spaces and iconic views.
- Impeccably maintained 2-unit Victorian Building
- Building underwent complete renovation from studs in 2014
- Condo Conversion completed in 2017
- Extensive seismic, plumbing, and electrical upgrades
- Located in a coveted flat Corona Heights block
- Original exterior charm with indoor stunning modern finishes
- Generously sized bedrooms
- Primary bedroom with luxurious en suite bath
- Bright, airy, and spacious open floor plan perfect for entertaining
- Double-paned bay windows
- South facing views of Eureka Valley, Twin Peaks, and Sutro Tower
- Plentiful closet space
- Gleaming hardwood floors throughout
- Recessed lighting and custom modern lighting fixtures
- Central heating with Nest controls
- Soaring 11-ft ceilings and flooded with natural light
- Garage with interior access, storage & electric charging station
- European kitchen by Leicht with Krion countertops by Porcelanosa, an Jenn-Air induction stove, unique white glass appliances
& a large center island for entertaining
- Fleetwood sliding glass doors off the dining area overlooking the Zen-style shared garden
- Private laundry area
- Serene landscaped shared back garden with a grill
- Views of Twin Peaks, Sutro Tower, and Eureka Valley
- Walk score of 98 with an easy stroll to the Castro, Lower Haight, and Mission Dolores dining and shopping
- Short distance to iconic parks like Corona Heights Park and Buena Vista Park as well as the The Vulcan Stairs
This property is:
❗ Not active on MLS, not on portals
💯 Private showing
✔ For sale now and taking offers
📥 Source: Aalto
For more information, contact: Anthony Navarro DRE #01491847 at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]