- High-ceilings and EPIC two-story windows will take your breath away!
- This sunny Inner-Mission loft with its own private garden has been granted the highly desirable “live-work” zoning designation.
- Positioned away from the street, this dream space is illuminated by natural light, while offering a wonderful feeling of peace and privacy.
- The solid 1999 concrete construction offers superior seismic safety and sound insulation.
- Its an oasis of peace and focus in the middle of one of the The City’s most culturally vibrant and fun neighborhoods, alive with artistic, small craft businesses and acclaimed restaurants.
- The ceilings soar a full 2-stories with high windows that open the space even further.
- It’s not just the open floorplan… it’s the VOLUME of space that frees your spirit!
- Each element adds to the feeling… the recently redone floors, the glowing fireplace that warms the space so nicely on foggy evenings, the fresh air and light from the garden, the open kitchen with space to gather, the classic library ladders for access to the high bookshelves and nook above the fireplace.
- An architecturally beautiful spiral staircase climbs to the birds-nest bedroom with it’s own bath perched above it all.
- Guests will appreciate the powder room on the main floor.
- This home has everything!
- Travelers will love the ease of access to San Francisco’s International Airport, frequently less than a 15 minute drive away.
- On the rooftop you’ll have access to the building’s furnished barbecue and entertaining space with views all the way to Sutro Tower.
- There’s a common fitness room on the ground floor.
- The unit comes with one parking spot and a dedicated storage area.
- An automatic garage door opener and convenient key fob for the front make coming and going a breeze.
This property is:
❗ Not active on MLS, not on portals
💯 Private showing
✔ For sale now and taking offers
📥 Source: Aalto
For more information contact me!
415-652-4532 or [email protected]
Martin Encinas Leon