159 Belvedere St, San Francisco – 3 Bedrooms | 3.5 Bathrooms | 1 Car Parking – $2,700,000
- Embrace contemporary designer style in legendary Cole Valley in this stunning indoor-outdoor sanctuary filled with views.
- Made for those who demand the best of everything, this two-level showplace features bespoke craftsmanship and high-quality materials from the chic hardwood floors to the tall ceilings dotted with designer lighting.
- Upscale stainless steel appliances adorn the chef’s kitchen while custom cabinetry and built-ins flow throughout the kitchen, dining area and living room, where French doors open to a balcony.
- A powder room and two lavish bedroom suites with private baths complete the level.
- Above, the skylit top floor beckons with a large family room and massive deck where postcard views stretch to Golden Gate Park and Sutro Tower.
- The sun-filled layout also includes a gorgeous home office, an extra-large third bedroom, full bath and laundry.
- One car garage parking.
- This outstanding home is nestled between world-class parks and wonderful shopping and dining and just a short 3-block walk to the heart of Cole Valley.
- Golden Gate Park and the Panhandle are in close proximity as well as great schools including Belvedere Montessori, Lycee Francais and Grattan Elementary.
- HOA Dues: $390.82/mo.
This property is:
❗ Not active on MLS, not on portals
💯 Private showing
✔ For sale now and taking offers
📥 Source: E-mail
For more information, contact: Anthony Navarro DRE #01491847 at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]