1060 Church St, San Francisco – 4 Bedroom | 4 Bathroom | 3535 sq ft floor size approx – $4,250,000
- Sitting proudly on a 5,581-square-foot lot, this three-floor home with panoramic views is just two flat blocks off 24th Street. 1060 Church is a handsome 4 BD, 3.5 BA home with all the amenities that make a house a home.
- To name a few: a lush tiered front yard graced by striking palms; a verdant landscaped backyard that includes patio dining, lawn space, and a BBQ area; a sizable two-car garage accessible from both the backyard and peaceful Nellie St (a small alley off of 23rd); and a stand-alone studio with additional bathroom and wet bar, perfect for a home office, recreation room, artist studio, or potential guest suite.
- The floor plan is spacious and contemporary.
- The lower level offers a proper foyer which opens into a large laundry room with storage, and a spacious en-suite bedroom (or family/media/multipurpose room, as you like).
- Stepping up to the main floor introduces spectacular views from both a formal dining room off the kitchen, and a light-filled living room whose understated but elegant fireplace accentuates an inherent sense of calm and quiet intimacy.
- The kitchen has been gracefully remodeled and includes an eat-at island, built-in microwave, abundant cabinet and storage space with integrated refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher, and built-in wine refrigerator.
- Two remodeled bathrooms and two bedrooms with closets and backyard views complete this gorgeous level.
- The top floor comprises exclusively an owner’s suite that was built with views in mind: large windows and two large newly installed Redwood decks wrap around three sides to capture Downtown, green, Bay, and backyard views, offering as well a lovely private outdoor space to relax in style.
- A vanity (also with a view, of course) opens into a large en suite bathroom with a skylight, jetted tub, and walk-in shower, while ample closet space ties it all together.
• Four bedrooms • Three-and-a-half bathrooms
• Downtown, garden, and Bay views
• Private, landscaped backyard with patio & BBQ area
• Full top-floor owner’s suite with two private view decks
• Standalone studio with additional bathroom and wet bar
• Spacious laundry room with storage
• Remodeled kitchen and bathrooms
• Spacious two-car garage
This property is:
❗ Not active on MLS, not on portals
💯 Private showing
✔ For sale now and taking offers
📥 Source: E-mail
For more information, contact: Anthony Navarro DRE #01491847 at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]