- Serene, urban retreat with delightful views!
- This is a 2BR, 2BA condo in a fully detached 3-unit building, flooded with natural light with Northern views of St. Ignatius Church set against the backdrop of the Marin Headlands and GG Bridge.
- Located on a flat, tree-lined block in a desirable enclave of Cole Valley, this property is an oasis only a few blocks from all the action of Cole Village and nearby parks and amenities.
- The floorplan is perfect for entertaining and everyday living with generously scaled rooms and windows on three sides that draw the eye to the magnificent views and green outlooks.
- The heart of the home is an open concept kitchen / dining area anchored by a beautiful center island adjacent to a deck landing that provides access to the shared garden below.
- The kitchen is a chef’s dream, with an efficient layout, Viking and Bosch appliances, and plentiful cabinets and storage.
- The living room is well-positioned between the two en-suite bedrooms that have great closet space.
- The unit comes with copious deeded storage, a shared yard with mature fruit trees, and laundry appliances located in the building.
- Close to Cole St shopping, dining and coffee shops, UCSF and Golden Gate Park, as well as a multitude of great commuting options (including N-Judah to downtown).
2 beds | 2 baths | Rear unit with Northern views of St. Ignatius Church & GG Bridge
Flooded with natural light (windows on 3 sides)
Remodeled kitchen with center island and custom finishes
Spacious bedrooms | Large shared garden with mature trees | Laundry on-site
Large landscaped yard with mature trees & seating | HOA dues $188 / month
Note: property is digitally staged
For more information, contact: Anthony Navarro DRE #01491847 at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]
This property is:
❗ Not active on MLS, not on portals
💯 Private showing
✔ For sale now and taking offers
📥 Source: Aalto