1722 31st Avenue, San Francisco | 5 Bedrooms| 4 Bathrooms| 3-Car Parking – $2,150,000
- This extensively renovated Sunset Home is warmed by solid wood doors, hardwood flooring, and custom wood shutters throughout.
- A bright living room with stone-clad gas fireplace opens to a spacious dining room and sleek kitchen.
- Perfect for entertaining, the open floor plan is elevated by the well-appointed sunny kitchen boasting Viking suite of appliances, high-gloss white upper cabinets, warm walnut lower cabinets, stone tile backsplash, custom pantry cabinet and architectural skylight.
- The main level is completed by three bedrooms, including one en-suite bath and additional hall bath with Hansgrohe fixtures and rain showers.
- Lower level is lit by large architectural skylight over the staircase and opens to a spacious family lounge with custom cabinetry and wet bar.
- Two bedrooms, two baths allow for flexible living space for multi-generational families or guests.
- Sliding glass doors on this level open to a custom designed rear yard ready for your putting and hoops practice or lounging by the fire pit.
5 Bedrooms with 3 on Main Level and 2 on Lower Level
4 Luxe Bathrooms with Hansgrohe and Toto Fixtures, Rain Showers
Viking Suite of Appliances
Custom Pantry Cabinet
Walnut and White Gloss Cabinetry
Contemporary Wood and Glass Doors Throughout
Upgraded Copper Plumbing
Upgraded Electrical & Cat-5 Wiring
Double-Pane Windows with Custom Wood Shutters
Lower Level Lounge with Custom Wet Bar
Aluminum and Glass Garage Door
Exterior Security Cameras
This property is:
❗ Not active on MLS, not on portals
💯 Private showing
✔For sale now and taking offers
For more information contact Anthony Navarro DRE #01491847 at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]