60 Surrey Street, San Francisco 3 Bedroom | 2 Bathroom- $1,950,000
- Welcome to sweet life on Surrey Street!
- You will truly feel at home in this gorgeous light-filled 3 bedroom 2 bath single-family home with period details, modern finishes and thoughtful upgrades at every turn.
- Enjoy the fabulous panoramic views from the living room that effortlessly opens to the dining room and remodeled chef’s kitchen — a layout perfect for relishing time with friends and family!
- Exquisite historic details include crown molding, expansive bay windows, built-in bookshelves, parquet wood floors & more.
- Nestled in the back of the home for optimum tranquility are two spacious bedrooms and beautifully remodeled bathroom.
- The lower level is a private oasis with separate entrance where you will find an additional bedroom, TV/family room with wet bar, wine fridge, spa-like remodeled bath, laundry room, space for a home gym and storage — ideal space as a primary suite or for guests, au-pair use or as an in-law unit.
- Outdoor living could not be better in the expansive multi-level decked yard with breathtaking views; a sunny retreat perfect for alfresco dining, cozy gatherings or quiet times soaking in the views after long days of Zoom meetings.
- Behind the secured yard, the rear gate leads to Penny Lane, ideal for walking the dog or just taking a stroll.
- Enjoy the fantastic neighborhood that hosts annual block parties, trick-or-treat outings followed by pumpkin carving parties, and annual December holiday parties!
- Easy access to Glen Park Canyon & Glen Park shops, restaurants & BART.
- You will truly live your best life in this gem that has it all!
Light-filled 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom single-family home with panoramic city views
Exquisite historic details include crown molding, expansive bay windows, built-in bookshelves, parquet wood floors & more
The open & intuitive floor plan includes a bright living room that opens to a formal dining and an airy modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances & ample storage
Expansive multilevel decked backyard; a sunny retreat for alfresco dining, gatherings with friends with breathtaking views
Lower level with internal access and a separate entrance offers plenty of flexibility; ideal as a family room, primary suite, au-pair use or as an in-law unit
Festive, fun, family-friendly neighborhood with easy access to Glen Park Canyon & Glen Park shops & Bart
This property is:
❗ Not active on MLS, not on portals
💯 Private showing
✔ For sale now and taking offers
📥 Source: e-mail
For more information, contact: Anthony Navarro DRE #01491847 at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]