- With a lovely double parlor, this meticulously maintained four-room condo has two bedrooms and one full bath.
- Located in the Mission District and doorsteps away from the hub of 24th Street including the historic St Francis diner.
- Full of great period detail including original 1950-60s style kitchen and bath.
- The rooms are all hardwood floors and the living area is centered with a decorative fireplace.
- Down short steps, enter a sunny shared yard with a citrus tree and covered patio.
- A multi-use porch off the kitchen can be used as a home office.
- With a walk score of 97 and excellent transit options, this flat is perfect for city-living.
Wonderful details abound in this light and sun-filled unit:
– High ceilings
– Hardwood floors
– Decorative fireplace with original tiles
– Sunny yard and patio with covering for shade
– Lemon tree
– Circuit breakers
– Automatic garage door opener: two compact car garage
– Shared laundry room off garage
– Lots of private and shared storage
– Casual HOA with no budget and no monthly charges
This property is:
❗ Not active on MLS, not on portals
💯 Private showing
✔ For sale now and taking offers
📥 Source: Aalto
For more information, contact: Anthony Navarro DRE #01491847 at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]