75 Lunado Way, San Francisco – 3 BD | 2.5 BA | 3 Car Parking | 2,352 sqft – $2,000,000
- Built in 1925, this detached, well-kept Dutch Colonial home is situated or an over sized lot and flooded with natural light.
- Gracious hardwood floors with inlay and a gas fireplace greet you as you enter the living and dining room, complete with over sized windows facing east and west.
- A half bath can be found on the main floor for comfort and convenience and provides access to a large basement storage room below.
- The family room adjoining the kitchen offers great open-concept living for entertaining and quality family time.
- The kitchen peninsula can serve as a breakfast bar, or a nice spot for guests to perch while a meal is prepared.
- The large and gracious staircase landing on your way upstairs offers a quiet spot to read on an over sized window-seat overlooking the backyard.
- Upstairs you’ll find three well-proportioned bedrooms: the en-suite bedroom features built-in sconces above the bedside tables and a full bathroom with jetted bathtub and tile surround.
- The second bedroom includes two closets, and is large enough to accommodate two full-sized beds.
- The third bedroom provides an office nook facing the backyard, for peaceful contemplation.
- The upstairs hallway bathroom features a large, step-in shower with glass doors.
- Conveniently off the kitchen you’ll find an expansive deck, perfect for outdoor entertaining and family enjoyment.
- Adjoining the deck is a low-maintenance turf lawn, edged with a colorful, perennial garden and ending in a courtyard featuring a raised planting bed, bursting with tomatoes, peppers, and other garden delights.
- The detached garage has parking for one car, plus two additional cars fit onto the paved driveway.
- Residence: 2,352 square feet, per tax records
- Lot: 6,198 square feet, per tax records
For more information contact Anthony Navarro at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]
Click here for more details on listings 🏡
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on LinkedIn: