389 27th St, San Francisco – 4 Bedroom | 3.5 Bathroom | 3 Parking – $3,750,000
- This ultra-swanky entertainer’s showplace features chic style and glorious outdoor space behind a charming Victorian façade in Noe Valley.
- Hardwood and designer lighting.
- A formal sitting room and extra-large home office flank the main-floor entry.
- Ahead, an outstanding great room dazzles with a gorgeous open kitchen, dining area, powder room and living room wrapped in windows.
- The large deck is perfect for al fresco meals and is plumbed for gas heaters.
- Upstairs, a full-floor owner’s retreat boasts a sitting room/nursery, private deck, excellent closets and a masterful spa bath.
- Enjoy indoor-outdoor living on the home’s lower level featuring an expansive family room and a wet bar that open to the beautiful patio and yard.
- Another bedroom suite, third bedroom and bath, and laundry room complete the layout.
- Two-car garage with lift plus off-street parking on the convenient rear alley.
- Great location close to 24th Street, Whole Foods, Town Square, transit and traffic-free Slow Streets on nearby Sanchez and Duncan.
This property is:
❗ Not active on MLS, not on portals
💯 Private showing
✔ For sale now and taking offers
📥 Source: E-mail
For more information, contact: Anthony Navarro DRE #01491847 at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]