509 Lincoln Way #511, San Francisco | 5 Bedroom | 2 Bathroom | Built in 1925 or newer | 2 Parking Spots – $2,200,000
- Fabulous opportunity to own 2 Vacant flats in desirable Inner Sunset.
- Built in 1909 it boasts 2300 sq.ft. and sits on a lot of 2375 sqft approx.
- It has original hardwood floors, large eat-in kitchen, living room, fireplace and 3 bedrooms/1 bath the bottom flat, with 2 bedrooms the top.
- 2 Parking Garage.
- Opportunity for expansion.
- Perfect for Owner/investor / TIC / Investors.
- Great Location!!
- Across from Golden Gate Park & a few blocks from Kezar Stadium, UC medical facilities, street car & muni .
- Enjoy Irving street, Cole Valley and Haight cafes & restaurants.
- Walk Score of 92 out of 100 & Bike score of 82.
- *The photos are of 1 unit only, but viewing the second staged one is easy.
This property is:
❗ Not active on MLS, not on portals
💯 Private showing
✔ For sale now and taking offers
📥 Source: Aalto
For more information contact me!
415-652-4532 or [email protected]
Martin Encinas Leon