4470 – 4472 24th Street Noe Valley, San Francisco – 4BR offered at $2,400,000.
- This gorgeous two-unit residence will be delivered vacant and is a quiet retreat in the heart of Noe Valley just blocks from the main shopping hub yet removed from the hustle and bustle of the neighborhood.
- Each of the units offer two bedrooms, views, beautiful wood floors, mid-century modern style lighting and a modern open floor plan making it ideal for entertaining.
- The upper flat has dramatic open-beam vaulted ceilings, a decorative stained-glass window, walk-in closet in the master with a loft area, built-in shelving and is flooded in natural light from skylights and over-sized windows.
- The lower unit has a stylish sunken living room with floor to ceiling shelving, a large walk-in closet in the master bedroom and has direct access to the garden oasis.
- Common areas include two separate garages that can hold up to two cars each, a landscaped garden, storage room, and large laundry room.
- Buy the whole building or separately as TIC’s with fast track conversion (no previous Ellis Act or OMI).
For more information contact Anthony Navarro at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]