3742 22nd Street, San Francisco Sophisticated Condo – 3BR / 2BA / 1HB offered at $,1990,000
- Sophisticated Condo in Noe Valley, situated in one of the most premier blocks within walking distance of 24th Street community life.
- This elegant two level residence recently remodeled with a blend of contemporary and traditional finishes.
- The 1,694 sq. ft. Condo lives like a single family home with three generous sized bedrooms, a separate office/den and 2.5 Baths newly reimagined.
- On the first level there is a gracious master suite with luxurious en-suite bathroom.
- The master suite is large enough to be used as an au-pair quarters and has a separate entrance with expansive private deck.
- On the top floor there are two sizable bedrooms and 1.5 baths on this level, with an additional room that could be used as an office/den or nursery.
- The chef’s kitchen has ceiling to floor cabinetry, quartz countertop, marble tile backsplash and all new stainless steel appliances.
- The laundry room or breakfast nook is off the kitchen which leads to the outdoor patio to create the perfect blend of outdoor/indoor living.
- The open floorplan flows seamlessly to the living and dining area which is ideal for entertaining.
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout with high ceilings create open light filled spaces that exude comfort and character.
- This exceptional Edwardian home has been modernized while retaining architectural elements and period detailing.
- Attached 1 Car Parking Garage with additional storage.
- Walkers Paradise Score 92, steps to amenity-rich 24th Street and Mission Dolores corridor, walk to Muni, BART, Dolores Park and Tech Shuttles.
For more information contact Anthony Navarro at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]