931 Sanchez St, San Francisco – 4 Bedroom | 3.5 Bathroom | 3,371 sq ft home size approx – $4,500,000
• This stunning turn-key single family residence is set just one and a half blocks from vibrant 24th St in the heart of San Francisco’s Noe Valley neighborhood and a short walk to beloved Dolores Park.
• Renovated and expanded in 2015, the four bedroom, three and a half bathroom modern home has a large great room on the main level with incredible 11ft ceilings, a rich floor to ceiling soapstone fireplace, radiant heated oak flooring, and an inviting kitchen/family room with immediate access to the lush garden.
• The upper level includes a grand primary suite with a private terrace and western views of Twin Peaks, and an additional two bedrooms and guest bathroom on the same level.
• All bedrooms boasting recessed ceiling air conditioning integrated with the Nest thermostat system.
• The lower level features a large family/media room with a wet-bar, separate wine room, bathroom and an additional guest bedroom.
• 931 Sanchez is a smart home with Sonos surround sound throughout, SimpliSafe security, motorized shades, lighting, radiant heating, and air conditioning and includes one car garage parking with 2 EV charging.
• 4 bedrooms
• 3.5 bathrooms
• 3,371 Sq. Ft.
• Open floor plan with East/West positioning
• 11 Ft. tall ceilings
• Soapstone fireplace in living room
• Quartz kitchen counters with waterfall edge
• Lush garden immediately off
• Kitchen/Family room
• 3 Bedrooms on upper level
• Grand primary suite with terrace, Western views of Twin Peaks
• Family/Media room
• Wet-Bar with kegerator for beer or wine
• Wine room
• Radiant heated floors
• Air conditioning
• Nest thermostat system
• Sonos surround sound
• SimpliSafe security
• Motorized shades
• 2 EV chargers
This property is:
❗ Not active on MLS, not on portals
💯 Private showing
✔ For sale now and taking offers
📥 Source: e-mail
For more information, contact: Anthony Navarro DRE #01491847 at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]