294 31st Ave, San Francisco – 3 Bedroom | 3.5 Bathroom | 2 Parking Spots | Built in 1920 or newer | $3,500,000
- Majestic Sea Cliff single family corner home lovingly updated to the highest of modern standards maximizes openness and natural light.
- With living space on three floors and windows on all four sides, this expansive home is bright and modern and offers the best of Sea Cliff living.
- Upon entering the bright and spacious foyer one is immediately struck by the modern floating staircase.
- The living room to the right is expansive with a striking floor to ceiling natural stone fireplace.
- Directly off this room is the open dining kitchen area that encompasses the entire rear of the property.
- The kitchen is sleekly designed with custom cabinets, quartz countertops and high-end appliances.
- Maplewood floors, a large pantry and half bath complete this level. The top floor encompasses two master suites and a laundry closet.
- One facing west (front) and one facing east (rear). Both suites have vaulted ceilings and custom-built cabinets, drawers, bookshelves and window seat.
- The East master is the larger suite with a split master bath comprised of a shower room with a single vanity and a toilet room with double vanity.
- This master also has a bright relaxing sunroom and access to a sunny patio.
- The west master also has a beautifully detailed master bath with double vanity and its own office nook.
- On the ground level is the guest suite which also has a beautiful full en suite bath with double vanity.
- The large garage and storage area complete this level.
This property is:
❗ Not active on MLS, not on portals
💯 Private showing
✔ For sale now and taking offers
📥 Source: Aalto
Contact me for more details:
Loukia Karneris DRE #01940233