420 Mission Bay Blvd N Unit 1201, San Francisco – 3 Bedroom | 2 Bathroom | 1 Parking Spot | 1900 sq ft approx home size | Built in 2010 – $2,495,000
- Welcome to a highly sought-after 3-bed/2-bath in Mission Bay’s most coveted building.
- Facing northeast, the residence features stellar views of the city skyline, the San Francisco Bay, Bay Bridge, and beyond.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in every room ensure natural light and picturesque views from every room.
- Prepare to be amazed from the moment you walk through the front door and enter the kitchen—complete with Caesarstone countertops, Thermador fridge, and Wolf gas stove and oven which flows seamlessly into the open living and dining space.
- Take a Zoom break on your private balcony and revel in your own oasis in the sky.
- Custom track lighting, in-unit washer-dryer, 1-car parking with an EV charger, and a private storage unit complete this home.
- Madrone’s noteworthy amenities include an open-air sun deck, 75-ft heated lap pool, jacuzzi spa, steam room, and sauna, outdoor grills and terrace, dining room with catering kitchen, game room, private movie theater, fitness studio, and 24-hour attended lobby.
- Madrone is in the epicenter of Mission Bay, surrounded by parks and open space.
- Close to Oracle Park, UCSF’s renowned medical campus, and Chase Center ensure that this neighborhood will continue to be one of the standout neighborhoods in the city.
- Close to Caltrain, Muni, 280/101 freeways, and corporate shuttles!
** Buyer to pay 0.25% of the purchase price for Mission Bay Transfer Tax**
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Private balcony
- Stainless steel appliances including Wolf Range & Cooktop Custom Track Lighting
- Caesarstone counters
- In-unit washer & dryer
- A/C Building
- 24-hour security and concierge
- Attended lobby and luxurious seating area
- Open-air sun deck with 75-foot heated lap pool and jacuzzi spa
- Outdoor grill and terrace lounge
- Resort-style steam room and sauna
- State-of-the-art fitness studio
- Social dining room with catering kitchen
- Game room with flat-screen TVs and billiards
- Private movie theater
- Business center
- Landscaped gardens and courtyard
- 1-car assigned parking
- Located close to public transportation with easy access to freeways 280/101 and Caltrain and corporate shuttles
- In close proximity to Oracle Park / UCSF campus / A farmer’s market / Safeway / Whole Foods / Eateries / Nightlife.
This property is:
❗ Not active on MLS, not on portals
💯 Private showing
✔ For sale now and taking offers
📥 Source: Aalto
Contact me for more details:
Loukia Karneris DRE #01940233