- This two-level Russian Hill condo is everything that is quintessential San Francisco.
- On a prized tree-lined block, it has the charm and elegance of a Victorian while providing a floor plan that is perfect for today’s lifestyle.
- A formal yet cozy living room opens to a spacious dining room and updated chef’s kitchen; a rare find in a Victorian.
- A bedroom with a private office nook and an en-suite bath is at the rear of this floor.
- Walk out to a perfect garden patio that transports you to European retreat. A private master suite is downstairs with an abundance of storage, a fireplace and another en-suite bath.
- This bedroom walks out to a sweet outdoor sitting area as well.
- Polk Street shops & dining, Alice Marble tennis courts, and Hyde Street Cable Car are all within steps.
- Serious seller.
For more information contact Anthony Navarro at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]