1200 California St Unit 11D, San Francisco – 2 Bedroom | 2 Bathroom | 1 Parking spot | 1800 sq ft approx home size | Built in 1960 or newer – $2,100,000
• Located in Nob Hill’s most coveted coop development, this extraordinary home boasts Golden Gate Bridge and city views from every room!
• The flexible open living and dining area is spacious and bathed in southwestern light.
• Full span GG Bridge views are breathtaking while the shimmering city lights set a dazzling twilight background.
• Wraparound windows and sliding doors provide a seamless indoor-outdoor living experience.
• Two generous bedrooms and two full bathrooms provide the ultimate accommodations for the work-from-home lifestyle or pied-a-terre.
• Included are parking and storage, doorman and gym facilities.
• Located in the heart of the city, 1200 California is close to delectable restaurants, easy transportation, and of course, Union Square shopping.
This property is:
❗ Not active on MLS, not on portals
💯 Private showing
✔ For sale now and taking offers
📥 Source: Aalto
For more information contact me!
415-652-4532 or [email protected]
Martin Encinas Leon