44 Ashbury Street, San Francisco Condominium – 3BR / 3BA offered at $2,000,000.
- Located in a boutique 2-unit building complete with a great room with large, west-facing windows, fireplace and gourmet kitchen.
- Equipped with Jenn Air gas range, Bosch dishwasher, custom kitchen cabinets, granite counters, and breakfast bar with additional breakfast area/office nook.
- Two bedrooms two full baths, and laundry complete this level.
- In-ceiling speakers in living room and upstairs bedrooms.
- A light filled elegant stairway leads to the lower level where there is….
- A master bedroom with ensuite bath with recycled glass tiles and spacious walk-in closet with built-in organizers.
- And, additional space on this level for a home gym or office
- superbly designed home with a private, exclusive garden is situated in an airy flat block in the hub of one of the most sought after locations in the city, NOPA.
- 1 car side-by-side parking with ample storage area. No HOA dues (expenses paid as incurred)
- A++ location. Nearby amenities include Golden Gate Park, the Panhandle, coffee, spas, groceries, public library, playgrounds, gyms, yoga, hair salons, schools, Divisadero restaurants, bustling Cole Valley, lively Haight-Ashbury, and transportation. 94/93 walk/bike scores!
For more information contact Anthony Navarro at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]