400 Grove Street, Unit 203, San Francisco Corner Unit – 2BR / 2BA / 1PKG offered at $1,695,000.
- Designed by Fougeron Architecture, the award-winning principal, Anne Fougeron, has personal touches expressed throughout the development where she exploits the interplay between the building and its surrounding urban environment.
- You will find endless high-end design finishes throughout: sustainable wide-plank oak wood floors, SieMatic kitchen with corian counters and Bosch/Liebherr appliances and high-performance windows with custom blinds.
- This beautiful corner unit offers open concept living/dining room, drenched with natural light, a spacious master suite with walk-in closet and luxurious bathroom with dual sinks, a second sizable bedroom and a full guest bathroom. Rare large deck directly accessible from the living room, in-unit washer and dryer, 1-car parking and 2 storage lockers.
- Amongst other amenities the building offers a rooftop deck equipped with a BBQ grill showcasing iconic City views, a zen-like bamboo courtyard, virtual doorman with secured package delivery, laundry locker, Webpass accessibility.
- An abundance of entertainment, world class restaurants and shopping are only steps away from your front door. A MUST SEE!
For more information contact Anthony Navarro at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]