112-114 and 118-120 Haight Street, San Francisco Buildings offered at $3,900,000 each building.
Situated in the hip and vibrant neighborhood of Hayes Valley, these 1883 Victorian sister properties stand out among their stately and elegant neighbors. Each building has three 1-bedroom and one 2-bedroom grand scale units, with the potential to add additional units above and below. No Ellis Act/delivered vacant at closing. Extensively renovated, including upgrades to the electrical and heating systems, exterior and interior finishes, and much of the foundation including some seismic improvements. These properties are prime investment, exchange, or development candidates.
- Built in 1883, each building with 3,560 SF
- Located in hip and hot Hayes Valley, near shops, restaurants, government, and SF’s performance art centers, convenient to shuttles, transit and freeways
- Each unit has a living room, kitchen, bath and bedroom(s)
- Cavernous sub-ground level for additional storage, shared laundry, potential additional unit
- Huge undeveloped attic level, potential for living space/additional units
- Grand scale and details; high ceilings, elegant trim, wood floors, fireplaces, marble mantels
- Extensive upgrades to electrical, heating, foundation, seismic retrofitting
- No Ellis Act, delivered vacant
- Potential rent revenue (3 x $3,700), (1 x $4,400) =$15,500m/$186,000y for each building
- Possible upsides; potential to add units, rental incomes, sell as TIC interests
- Perfect for 1031 Exchange, Investors, End Users
For more information contact Anthony Navarro at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]