1013 Guerrero Street, San Francisco – 2 BD | 2 BA | 2,370 SF – $1,750,000
- Zoned RH3! Remarkably rare piece of San Francisco property.
- Looking for a place to live and work on your creative projects that happens to be in the heart of Noe Valley/Mission Dolores?
- The owner of 1013 Guerrero used this building (originally a store front and warehouse) as his home and studio for decades, raising his children, drafting plans for the building projects that he conceived of throughout the Bay Area and creating amazing works of art appreciated far and wide.
- Let your imagination run wild.
- Transform into a large single family home or take advantage of the zoning opportunity.
- This is quintessential SF.
- Unbeatable location.