1750 Taylor Street #605, San Francisco – 3 BR | 3 BA | 3 CARPORT | $7,250,000
- This stunning view apartment at the Royal Towers features floor-to-ceiling windows with unobstructed views of the Bay Bridge, Downtown, the North Bay, Coit Tower and other city landmarks.
- The half-floor, three bedroom, three bathroom home is approximately 3000 square feet (per tax records) and offers unparalleled views and a timeless design.
- Exquisite craftsmanship includes sycamore paneled walls, ebonized white, oak floors and limestone counters.
- Discreetly located paneled doors allow for a flexible floor plan and define more intimate rooms.
- The east facing kitchen and adjacent formal dining room have morning light and sweeping views of the Bay Bridge and downtown.
- The living room with north and east views features a large, enclosed wet bar, gas fireplace and wood paneled walls.
- The den/office may be enclosed by paneled walls or left open to the master bedroom beyond, all enjoying Bay views to the north.
- The master suite with west facing balcony includes a spacious master bath and large walk-in closet.
- A long hallway which serves as a art gallery leads to the guest suites.
- One of the guest bathrooms also functions as a powder room.
- Other features include a sound system throughout, large entry, three balconies and private laundry room.
- There are three parking spaces and three storage lockers.
- The Royal Towers is a professionally managed, full-service, luxury building with on-site management, 24-hour door attendants, expansive entertaining space, large fitness center, enclosed swimming pool with retractable, glass roof and dog run.
For more information contact Anthony Navarro at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]