2827-2833 Broderick Street, San Francisco | 20+ Rooms | 8 BD | 4.5 BA | 3 Car Garage | Patio | Garden | Decks
- We are delighted to present Cow Hollow’s premier view home redevelopment opportunity. This charming 1909 residence, has been in the same family for more than half a century. During that time, it has been well-loved, and well-cared-for.
- 2827-2833 Broderick Street offers the next owners a chance to create a legacy family residence built to their exact specifications, with stunning Golden Gate Bridge, Bay, and Palace of Fine Arts views.
- The building currently consists of two vacant condominiums, with a total of four floors, on an exceptionally large lot, the western portion of which has been cultivated into a sprawling garden paradise.
- In the immediate vicinity to The Presidio, Marina Greens, Palace of Fine Arts and Crissy Fields. The property enjoys all of the amenities of San Francisco’s premier luxury neighborhoods; while benefiting from “World Class” views and a sanctuary setting
- Given neighborhood luxury home sales in excess of $20,000,000 at well over $2,000/SqFt, 2827-2833 Broderick Street offers an immense opportunity for value & creativity.
For more information contact Anthony Navarro at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]