1598 Shrader Street, San Francisco SFH – 4 BD | 3.5 BA | 3700 SF/Graphic Design | 2 Car Garage offered at $4,900,000.
Built in 2006, with a modern and minimalistic twist on classic architectural design, this custom-built home tucked away in the hills between Belgarde and Carmel Streets offers panoramic views of San Francisco, the Bay, Marin Headlands, and beyond.
Enjoy a perfect blend of indoor-outdoor living, from the expansive roof deck to the intimate balcony/veranda/decks off the top floor bedrooms, to the verdant east garden.
Entertain in rich textures and grand scale. The voluminous great room on the main level follows an open floorplan, creating direct communication between the living/dining rooms, custom chef’s kitchen, and family room.
Experience easy access to the Silicon Valley and Peninsula, as well as the vibrant shops and restaurants on Cole Street, while remaining in the immediate vicinity of our city’s great parks and urban forests.
- Panoramic Roof Deck and View Terraces
- Landscaped Garden
- Bright, Voluminous Public Rooms
- Chef’s Kitchen
- Two Family Rooms
- Tall Ceilings, Windows and Skylights
- Hardwood Floors, Venetian Plaster Walls, Granite and Stainless Steel Counter Tops
- Surround Sound Enabled
- Laundry closet
- 2 Car Garage with Tesla Charger
- Quiet, low traffic street
- High Walk-Score
- Grattan Playground / Tennis Court
- Grattan Elementary School
- Tank Hill Open Space
- Hiking trails of the Mt. Sutro Forest
For more information contact Anthony Navarro at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]