730 Shrader St, San Francisco – 3 Bedroom | 1.5 Bathroom | Built in 1905 | No parking spots | 1400 sq ft home size approx – $1,500,000
- Elegantly remodeled, this is a picture-perfect 3 bed, 1.5 bath residence.
- Rich with architectural details, this home boasts classic soft-wood flooring, coved ceilings, moldings and 2 decorative fireplaces.
- The entrance way welcomes you to a sunlit living area with a decorative fireplace flanked by floating built-in shelving.
- The chef’s kitchen is the heart of the home with marble countertops, stainless steel appliances, gas range, custom cabinets and an eat-in sunroom overlooking the newly hardscape yard.
- The kitchen flows into the gracious dining room, perfect for gathering, entertaining and relaxing.
- Two generous bedrooms and a spacious office compliment this timeless floor plan, and the 1.5 bathrooms have been masterfully renovated with an appealing contemporary palette.
- Step out to a shared garden oasis, adorned with a firepit, outdoor kitchen with gas BBQ and bistro lighting.
- Moreover, enjoy the exclusive use hot tub, outdoor shower, bonus storage room and washer dryer!
This property is:
❗ Not active on MLS, not on portals
💯 Private showing
✔ For sale now and taking offers
📥 Source: Aalto
For more information contact me!
415-652-4532 or [email protected]
Martin Encinas Leon