1742 28th Avenue, San Francisco Central Sunset Center Patio 2+BR / 1BA / 1PKG offered at $1,500,000.
- Only the second time on the market since being built in 1939
- Situated in a great Central Sunset location just off of Noriega and up the hill from Sunset Playground / Recreation area, 1742 28th Ave is a gem of gems.
- This home retains much of its original character from the wood floors, tile bathroom with separate shower and tub, to the wood burning fireplace and center patio that floods the home with natural light.
- Bonus Room Downstairs
- 1 (potentially 2 small) Car Parking
- Formal Living Room
- Dining Room
- Eat – in Kitchen
- Original Wood Floors
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Center Patio
- 1275 Square Feet (per tax records)
- Terraced Mature Yard / Garden
- Solar Panels
- Washer & Dryer
- Built – in wine rack/storage
- Work bench/area
For more information contact Anthony Navarro at 415-305-3291 or [email protected]