1117 Ocean Ave #201, San Francisco – 3 Bedroom | 2 Bathroom | 1 Car Parking | 1525 sqft home size approx | Built in 2005 or newer – $1,250,000
- Modern living in Ingleside checks off all the boxes!
- This spacious 3-bed, 2-bath home features flexible and open living space, large bedrooms, two private balconies, wide plank Oak Auster flooring, LED lighting, two soaking tubs, in-unit Miele washer/dryer and plenty of storage, and one-car parking.
- The open kitchen showcases Barbosa custom cabinetry, stainless steel appliances including gas range and dishwasher, Grohe faucet, and Bennatar quartz countertops worthy of discerning cooks.
- The primary suite sits down its own hallway with double sinks and double closets (one built out with Elfa).
- Down the other hallway, the second spa-like bathroom, and two additional bedrooms that share a wide patio to Zoom al fresco or unwind from the day with wine or a workout.
- Nest thermostat and cameras already installed. Building amenities include a shared deck with BBQ and firepit, Monkey Brains internet, and interior bike parking.
- Cross the street to Whole Foods, Philz, and find a variety of restaurants within blocks.
- Walk out the front door to the MUNI stops. Easy access to Balboa BART, 280 and 101.
This property is:
❗ Not active on MLS, not on portals
💯 Private showing
✔ For sale now and taking offers
📥 Source: Aalto
Contact me for more details:
Loukia Karneris DRE #01940233